Giving hope to cancer patients is a major element in the medication process! As a result, the campaign will feature a sky fly featuring the following slogan:
If you can fly … you can survive #superwomen
|Flying Experience||Linkage to the campaign’s objective|
|If you can fly||
- Opening: 3 speakers (real cases) who went through breast cancer and cured of it.
- One of the speakers could be Elissa as she is a public figure/influencer who lived with breast cancer before she recovered in 2018. The objective of this event is to talk about her experience and translate/communicate hope to the general public (event’s attendees).
- Flying Experience: Let participants undergo a parachute experience in an attempt to raise the adrenaline level in their bodies.
- All participants wearing branded t-shirts will gather for a panoramic photo for the purpose of making a memory.
|Group Photo||Linkage to the campaign's objective|
|Group Work||Resembles that no one on this earth is fighting alone. Individual suffering can be lessened with collective solidarity among society members.|
- Thousands of Helium ribbon-shaped pink balloons will be available on-premise (The number of balloons needed in order not to fly so high will be identified by consultants).
- A container where participants will have to sit on (All safety measures will be strictly applied).
- A Go-Pro Camera will be placed at the bottom of the container and it will be directed upwards so that the participant’s body/face with the sky in the background will appear.
- Photos of participants will be given to them instantly.
Note: The image used in this page is of Google's courtesy.